.......or just let everyone walk all over your dumb ass.
Among a few other 'choice' things that I would like to think that I am teaching my kids...standing up hard and tall for your beliefs is one of them. Is that so hard for the world to understand? I mean... well. I can 'say' until I am blue in the face, and people will agree ' oh yeah!!! everyone should stand up for their beliefs..' until they are faced with a family dilemma that involves them and your moral fiber.
****************************************
In other news:
~We built a bunk bed this weekend. We aren't happy with it. We will be reinforcing said bunkbed next weekend. Now....the daunting task in front of me this week is to keep 2 little girls off the brand new bed. Joy.
~Walking the dog every night for an hour has been good for my ass, but bad for my shins.
~The boys graduated to lawn duty. w00t! w00t!
~My Lily has like 9 buds on it. - that is super awesome, fantastic, cool.
****************************************
On a side note, I walked into the 1/2" drill bit and gouged a small hole in the top of my foot. How did that happen...I know you're wondering. Was I barefoot? Yes. Did my husband chide me for being barefoot on a 'construction' scene? Yes. Want to know the goofiest thing about it? Had I been wearing my flipflops, the top strap would have totally protected my foot, being as that is where the gouge was. So...flipflops do RULE! THE! WORLD!
errr.....they would if they were ever given the proper opportunity.
OOHHHH YEAH!!! Its like lightning! yeah yeah yeah!
Randomly just shouting or singing bits and pieces of songs has to have a name, right? Almost like tourettes, but um...not. Right? I found myself in the grocery store this afternoon, humming the Superman theme song while looking for wheat tortillas. I wash the baby's hair and I'm singing parts of Bad Romance to her.What.The.Fuck.
Do I need an intervention? If so..do I get to invite the people I want?
Can we have apple taffy pizza at this intervention? LOL
****************************************
I tell you what....umm... the mood is passed. I was in such a blogging mood, then I wasted time watching tv, playing around, looking through FB pictures....so now I'm not in the mood any more.
Maybe later.
So...
Thus begins my career as a blogger.
Why?
Why not?
And!
Because it's on the "internets" It's all true. Every.thing.I.say.
- Sarah
- Central, Missouri, United States
- Probably not what you thought I was....
Our Deepest Fear
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually who are we not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
- Marianne Williamson
1 comment:
You're nuts.
But I loves ya anyway.
Post a Comment